From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:07:38 -0600
Mike,

Two things.  First, we really enjoyed having you over for dinner the
other night.  Anytime you want to repeat (or we can work in a visit to
another sheller's place) you are more than welcome.  Second, please do
not think I have forgotten the data base.  I have it all ready to go but
I am trying to work up some half decent instructions so you don't have
to stumble around making the same mistakes I did.  Hang in there, it
will make it.  Also, did you really want that Strombus gallus (light
purple with the destroyed lip)?  I have four of them and would be happy
to send it to you (gift -- no trade, it's too beat up for a trade).  If
you want it I will include it with the zip disk.

Well, I see you went for some of Mark's books.  I jumped in for the RKK
cone book.  I think you also saw why he pisses some folks off as he can
be a bit abrupt.  But he really has a heart of gold and is a good guy
with a wry sense of humor (almost as twisted as mine can be).  I am
really sorry he is having medical problems his HMO will not cover.  A
rotten deal for a young man.

Now I need to get outside and check on the pool temp.  We opened it up
the day after you were here and it looks great -- just a bit cold as
yet.  See ya,

Tom