From:
David Monsecour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 12:30:58 +0100
Hello everybody;

Here I am again with one of my many questions with regard to Strombidae.
Can anybody tell me the exact difference between a "normal" Strombus latus
and the form "arenosus". Is arenosus the smooth form and the normal latus
the one with large knobs(?) on his body?

About kids: if you can recall our discussion about re-juvenating the list
I started with telling I was a juvenile on this list with my 19 years; I
now think it's great to see that so many young people (even very young)
are interested in our hobby. I hope they all get enough support from us
and others, so they can build up a beautiful collection and get a lot of
shell-friends.

That's it, under my name you find a statement in German a friend of mine
sent me yesterday by e-mail. I don't know whether he has "stolen" it from
an author or read it somewhere, but in all cases, it's something I
wouldn't expect from a German author (nor any other author)

David

"Was sie nicht weiss, macht sie nicht heiss"