From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:35:20 -0400
Roger,
I'll keep my eyes open, but like most carnivores, Euglandina are few and
far between.  I usually find one here, one there.  Not ten or 20.

To those members living in SW FL . . . .You have the highest densities of
Euglandina rosea I've seen in the state....roadside ditches.  Hey, what
else could you guys possibly have on your agendas this weekend??  Don't go
see StarWars again.

Kurt