From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:41:51 -0400
I know I misused the noun, but I like how that word sounds.  There are very
few times one can use it, unless you study spiders as John as correctly
pointed out.  That bothers me.

But if you've ever gazed into an active Euglandina's face, you'll agree
with my intended usage.  However, the organs are not homologous.

Kurt