Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:51:24 -0500
Dear All,

I recently learned that some of my messages have been reprinted in shell
club newsletters. Thank you for the compliment! It's the sincerest form of
flattery, and it does spread the word.

May I ask a favor? Those of us who live by the pen in academia and
government are graded each year partly by our publications and assistance
to the public, and every bit of proof helps. If you could please send me a
photocopy of the reprinted note, together with a copy of the newsletter's
cover so I can get the citation, it would help me out.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

Andrew K. Rindsberg
Geological Survey of Alabama