From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:44:34 -0500
Amy, your post brings to mind something I keep meaning to ask.

As a courtesy, I have included my e-mail address in my signature so people
can click on that to reply directly to me re a posting.

Since this then goes into the archives, and anyone on the web has access, is
this getting me on mailing and e-mail listings I don't want to be on?  I
keep my e-mail address rather protected and have filters in place for
unwanted e-mail.

However, I have been receiving some unsolicited mailings (snail mail) re
conchology.

Does my e-mail address show up in the archives anyway, whether it is in my
signature or not?

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama