From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:53:01 -0400
Hi Conch-lers

Thank you all for your prayers and concerns concerning Hurricane
Floyd.   We were under mandatory evacuation.   Thanks to Phyllis Gray in
Orlando (Central Florida Shell Club)....we secured our house (stored the
computer, printer and scanner in plastic bags in a closet) and headed
for Orlando on Tuesday.  It took us 3 1/2 hours to drive what usually
takes one hour.  We spent Tuesday and Wednesday in Orlando.  We are back
home with only branches and trash all over the yard and in the swimming
pool.

We are so thankful Floyd passed us by.    We had visions of coming home
to no home at all with windows all busted out, the roof gone and 6-7,000
shells scattered everywhere.

We are safe and returning to Orlando tomorrow to set up for their great
Shell show this coming weekend.

Thank you again.

Bobbi

--