From:
Gunasena De Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:39:19 -0700
Dear Shell Friend,
Nice to see that you will be in Maputo (Mozambique) in the near future.
If you happen to find  CONUS abbas, I would be interested to buy or trade
with Sri Lanka shells.  Please contact me. Many thanks.
Best Regards.
Gunasena de Silva,
8, Esther Place, Park Road,
Havelock Town, Colombo 05, SRI LANKA.
Tel: (941) 582634 - Tel/Fax: (941) 598653
E-mail:[log in to unmask]
Mon. Sep., 20th. 1999.