From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 05:08:48 -0000
The only website I can find to support any age on the bristlecone is 4,765
yr. old , off by a few years , a mere whisp in the ages of the rocks or the
universe. It's still the oldest living thing (but I swear I've seen older
driving around South Florida ?)   here's the site
http://www.sonic.net/bristlecone/intro.html
Ferreter (who's wisdom is slipping , must be the bad trip to the dentist and
the fact I had a tooth pulled this morning , but I'm feeling much better now
:)