From:
Frank Petway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 18:30:51 -0600
Shell Collectors,
Next week I am planning a trip to Singapore. I'm sorry to say it's for
business and not for pleasure. My time will be largely occupied by
business therefore I will not have any time for collecting, but I might
have a little time to visit some shell dealers. I knew of one years ago
but have no idea if he is still in business ? If anyone knows any
dealers I would appreciate knowing their names and addresses. Any
information would be greatly appreciated !! Happy Shelling !

Thanks,

Frank Petway