From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:57:54 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Kathleen Larkin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, October 07, 1999 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: You are now subscribed to the CONCH-L list

>Does anyone know of or belong to any amateur shell collectors clubs in the
>VA/ MD area?
>Greetings Kathleen
Sorry you are a few years too late for our National Capitol Shell Club.  It
was a sad day when we disbanded.  WE have since joined the N.C. Shell club
and have connections with the Philadelphia group.  However we are always on
the lookout for anyone interested in starting up a new one.  Occasionally
some of we old timers ger together but when I say Old I am not kidding and
it is quite a strain on us to travel far for a meeting.  Our house is a good
meeting place as we are also Shell Dealers and have many who drop by to
buy or just chat.  If you are interested in either we would love to have
you. You can contact us via mail to Mique's Molluscs, 7078 Westmoreland
Drive,
Warrenton, Va. 20187...Tel. 540 347 3839 or E-mail

Hope to hear from you personally.......Mique Pinkerton