From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:56:20 -0000
Hello James , One shell that is extremely rare is conus Primus . there are
only 8 known . I couldn't locate a single specimen when i once collected
cones . I believe it's a strange form of milnedwardsii but probably wrong .
I also think that a truly rare shell is the single specimen that you find
that nobody else has , and you are the sole owner (well holder , nobody
really owns a shell.) ferret, (the one and only ferret who still has the
barge sitting on my beach , "WILL THE OWNER OF THE 200 FT LONG BARGE PARKED
ON THE SAND PLEASE MOVE IT , YOUR BLOCKING MY VIEW "