From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:27:12 -0400
See "Cone Shells - A synopsis of the living conidae" by Jerry Walls, pages
914-
915 where Walls states "Named in honor of my favorite cat, Tribble, who in
turn
was named after the featureless balls of fur made famous in the science
fiction
play "The Trouble with Tribbles" by David Gerrold, from the TV show Star
Trek."

Bill F