From:
Bob Nuelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:26:15 -0500
on 11/03/1999 10:16 AM, Art Weil at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Hey out there!;-
> Does anyone know of anything you can spray or strew on dead leaves to
> make 'em rut faster? Catalpa, Oak, Maple.
> The leaf blower is taking just too long---or maybe I'm just a bit
> weaker.
> Art

I can't imagine why they would need to rut faster - let it last a little
while - every living thing deserves a little pleasure.

PS: Why not advertise the leaves as rare specimens and move them at a garage
sale. We shellers are experts at marketing 0.5 cents worth of minerals and
some organic colorants as treasures beyond compare.

Bob