From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 05:03:00 -0000
Thanks Paul , this is exactly who I'm looking for , will try a fax tomorrow
. wish us luck as i have heard nothing but great reports about the success
of this guys shelling trips , the fantastic lodging and even that there is a
guy (local fellow) who cleans the shells fer ya . boy i hope this works as
we are down to only about 3 weeks until we can go . thanks again , mark &
peta bethke