From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:52:30 -0000
Good question (and no i would never refer to our northern visitors as
misplaced.
Yea the cuttle bone deliamea has me stumped also . maybe it was a freak
orphan of sorts or maybe it was a wayward escapee? but i know what i saw and
i'm stick'n to it. like i said before, got too close , in great visablity to
misidentify such a strange creature , plus the fact off the shifting colors
and patterns , this is a charactoristic of the most evolved cephlapods like
octopi and cuttlefish. I also remember that most gastropods , cephlaods and
even bivalia still can't read our reference books and are found outside
there respective realms . ferret, the tanacious weasel.