AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:18:39 -0500
Teachers, please find below the registration for the Area I and Area
II Ag. Communications CDE.  If we need to add your team or take your
team off, please reply to this email.   We will take your team as they
arrive.   Please plan to arrive between 3:30 and 5.   Five students
make a team and all five scores count.   Each student will take the
editing exercise and the ag. communication quiz as an individual.
Students will need a pencil.  Directions to the Area II CDE at the
Madison Co. Middle School is below.

Ag. Communication CDE Registration

Area I
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Cherokee High School

Union Grove High School
Ola High School
Etowah High School
Temple High School
Pickens County High School
Southwest Whitfield High School
Sonoraville High School
Rockmart High School
Campbell High School

Area II – Farm Business Management CDE
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Madison County Middle School

Jackson County High School
Green County High School
East Jackson High School
White County High School
Oconee County High School
Hart County High School
North Oconee High School
Alcovy High School
Madison County Freshman Academy
Morgan County High School
Newton County High School

Directions to Madison County Middle School:

School Address- 3215 Hwy 172 Comer, GA 30629

From Athens

Take Hwy 29 North

Turn Right onto Hwy 72 (at Athens Tech)

Stay on Hwy 72 through Colbert

Turn left onto Hwy 172 (towards Bowman)

Travel about 4 miles on Hwy 172

Turn left into Madison Co. Middle School

Drive around the left side of the school to the rear of the building,
this is a large parking lot for buses and other vehicles.

The Ag room is just inside the double doors on the left.

From Danielsville/Commerce

Take Hwy 98 towards Comer

Travel about 5 miles to the four way stop (Paoli Junction)

Turn right onto Hwy 172

Travel about 1.5 miles

Turn right into Madison Co. Middle School

--
Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA