AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:37:21 -0400
Teachers, the Jr. Natural Resources CDE will be held next week.
Tuesday for Area II in Braselton and on Thursday at Taylor Farms near
Cartersville.   Registration will begin at 4 pm and teams may start as
you arrive.  Students should bring clip boards, pencils and other
equipment for their event.  Please have your soil testing student to
bring a soil sampling bag.

If your team in not on the list, please let me know and we will add
you.  If you will not be attending, please let me know and I will take
you off the list.

Blane

Area I
Westside Middle