AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:21:35 -0400
If you are scheduled for your POW review today at Temple High School,
then please plan to arrive between 3 and 6 pm.  It is a smaller group
than some of the others, so if you get there earlier than your
scheduled time, then that will be fine.  Please remember to bring your
notebook of your documentation materials.

You can park in the back parking lot of the school where the Shop and
greenhouse are located. The shop door will be open and teachers can
enter building from this door.   We will meet in the Ag classroom.

My cell is 706-202-4612 if you need to reach me.

Blane

Directions:

From I-20:

1.Take exit 19 ( Temple , Carrollton) off of I-20 west ,
2.Turn right off the exit,
3.at the thrid red light take a right ( hwy 78, once you turn right
you should see the school and greenhouse)
4. Turn left on Sage street and Turn left into First parking lot ( my
shop is the first building that you will see).

--
Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA