AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:55:08 -0400
Teachers, as you know we are undergoing a lot of changes in the North
Region Office.   We are currently operating at half staff.  Mr.
Perkins retired on March 31 and Mr. Sidney Bell will take over as the
new Area Ag. Mechanics teacher on July 1.  Mr. Stan Mitchel will also
take over as our new Region Coordinator on July 1.  Renee, our office
manger, is relocating to Delaware and left on March 31 as well.  Her
husband has a new job opportunity there, and they are moving soon.  We
will miss Renee.  She has worked in the North Region Office for the
past ten years.  We hope to have a new office manager in July.

Mrs. Audrey Collins Morgan, who has been with us the past several
years will be assisting us with returning calls and emails.  Audrey
has a degree in Ag. Ed. and has worked with us for several years as a
student worker.   You may reach her at her email at:
[log in to unmask] .  Audrey is a full time student and will
only be working in our office part time in the afternoons.  There will
be days over the next month that no one will be in the office to
answer your calls.  Please leave a message and Audrey or one of us
will contact you as soon as possible.

If you need immediate assistance, please call Dr. Hamlin, Mrs.
Steinkamp or myself directly.  Feel free to contact us on our cell
phones if you need us while we are away from the office.   After July
1, we hope to be back at full staff and ready for another great year
in the North Region.   We look forward in seeing you all next week at
the Area I and Area II teacher's meetings.

Blane
--
Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA