AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:26:05 -0400
Teachers, we have just got in the final design for the Wildlife CDE
tshirt.   Please take a look and show your team members.  If they want
to order one, the cost is only $10 each.  But orders are due in by
this Monday at 5 pm.   See my previous email on how to order.  If your
team is already registered, then you will have to re-register again
with the tshirt sizes.  Please only order them by adding them to the
form on the link that was sent out to register your team.   No extra
shirts will be available at the CDE only those who have preorder one
will receive them.  If your team is in the top two then it would be
nice if they all had this North Region Wildlife Management t-shirt to
wear as a team to state!  If your team thinks they might place high,
please encourage them to order one.

Thanks,
Blane

--