AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:36:01 -0400
We are planning to have the Area II Jr. Natural Resources today at
Braselton as planned.   Please encourage your students to bring rain
gear.  We will conduct the event in rain however the weather forecast
for late afternoon indicates some clearing.  We will be ready for your
team to compete as they arrive.   We will be set up at 4 for any times
that arrive them.  Please be on site by 4:30.  If we have any changes
for this afternoon, we will send out a message to the listserv by 2:30
pm.

See you this afternoon.

--
Blane Marable