AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:25:25 -0400
Teachers,

If you plan to have a team to compete in the Jr. Natural Resources CDE
then please reply to this email with your FFA Chapter's name and your
name to preregister.

Area I - Thursday, March 26 at Taylor Farms near Cartersville.

Area II - Tuesday, March 24 at Braselton at Thompson Mill Forest.

Both CDEs will start with registration at 4 and the CDE will be
conducted from 4 to 5.   We hope to be able to announce results by
6:15 or so if not sooner.

A complete team will consist of 10 FFA members.  They must be middle
school or 9th graders.   They need to be on your FFA roster.  There
are 10 events and one student will compete in only one event.   Please
see the FFA CDE rules on this CDE for more detailed information.  You
can compete with less than a full team.  But for the team score, you
would receive a zero in every event that you do not have a student
competing.  But there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place plaque
presented to the high individuals in each event.

The top two teams in each area will advance to the State Jr. Natural
Resources CDE on Saturday, Mary 2 in Athens.

Blane

--
Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA