AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:43:29 -0400
Below is confirmation of Area Public Speaking Manuscripts received as
of this morning.

Junior Division
1. Pickens Co High (manuscript & certification)
2. Jasper Middle (manuscript & certification)
3. Hilsman Middle (manuscript only)
4. Greene Co High (manuscript & certification)
5. East Jackson High (manuscript & certification)

 Senior Division
1.  Pickens Co High (manuscript & certification)
2. Stephens Co High (manuscript & certification)
3. Monroe Area High (manuscript only)
4. Oconee Co High (manuscript & certification)

 Manuscripts for the Area Competition are to be emailed  to me by in Word
 Document Format by 5 p.m. March 18th. Do not mail hard copies of the
 manuscript. (Note: points from manuscript will be deducted if they
arrive after due date and time)
Certification of the original manuscript may be emailed or faxed to
North Region office.

Below are the details of the Area Competition
Area I  - April 2nd, Coosa Valley Tech, Rome
Area II - March 31st, North Ga Tech, Clarksville
Registration - 4 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Competition- 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin