AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Sidney Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 03:30:53 +0000
Teachers, please park in the lot behind the auxiliary gym at OCHS tomorrow. It is a paved lot that is behind the school and off of Union Church Road. Turn into the second drive off of Union Church Rd., the lot will be on the right, or the third drive and the entrance to the lot will be on the left. Please do not try to park at the Civic Center or in the student parking lot. The lawnmower course will be in the front lawn of the school; please do not attempt to drive around to the front of the school, walk from the back parking lot we will get your students registered there and have helpers to help them navigate to the test and problem solving rooms. Please call me if you need further directions.