From:
Clair Beckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2022 14:15:42 -0700
All beaches are closed. The museum collection was moved downstairs by Jose and staff. The aquarium area suffered, but great hall fared well.
Since the storm surge covered everything the island is devastated. Bridge opens to public 1/2/23. A handful of restaurants are open as is Jerry’s. No resorts open except island inn on a limited basis. About half the homes have power.

Sent from my iPhone without schpel check