Sender:
From:
Marla Coppolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:39:09 -0600
Please excuse the cross-posting.

We look forward to hosting the American Malacological Society
Auction this year at our 74th annual meeting in Carbondale,
Illinois on the evening of Tuesday, July 1st.  Once again, we
will feature Paul Callomon as our talented auctioneer.  This
event is entertaining and fun for all and raises funds for AMS
student programs.

We urge you to bring or send at least one item to donate to the
auction.  Your item may be anything malacological (other than
specimens), such as used or new books, reprints (in sets by
author, subject, etc.), and knick-knacks.  You can either bring
the item with you to the meeting, or send it by mail to either
Marla Coppolino or Dr. Frank (Andy) Anderson, at:
Department of Zoology, Mailcode 6501
Southern Illinois University
Carbondale, IL  62901-6501
USA

It would be a great help if each person who makes a donation
could email me with a description of the item, as well as its
approximate value.

The AMS Auction - fun for a great cause!  Thank you in advance
for your contribution to help make this year's auction a
success!

Marla
Marla L. Coppolino
Graduate Research Assistant/ PROMPT Fellow
Department of Zoology, Mailcode 6501
Southern Illinois University
Carbondale, IL  62901-6501
USA
http://mypage.siu.edu/mlcopp/
Telephone:  (country code 01) 347-495-9861
FAX:  (country code 01) 618-453-2806