From:
Vicky Zentko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:54:12 -0500
Art, I am coming to Cincinnati on Saturday to visit the Rookwood Factory
and the Cincinnati Museum. I'm coming with a tour group so not sure exactly
where I'm going, I spend most of my life like that!  Anyway, if there is
only one museum is it likely I'm visiting YOUR museum?  If there is more
than one, where is YOURS located?  You said the models are not on display
but are there shell displays there?  Hope to hear from you before we leave.
 Thanks.

Dear Doug;-
>    Looks like Bobbi is the person to talk to. But let me add: I work
>at the Cincinnati Museum of Natural History. We have (I believe) 97
>models of shells and their snails intact. Some are of Nudibranchs.
>They are all quite beautiful. We have no idea who made them or how
>the museum acquired them. They are not on display.
>          Art

Vicky Zentko