From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:53:24 +0100
Hello Eduardo,

I'm very sorry to use this most un friendly and unpolite way to contact
you, but maybe you have changed your e-mail address recently ? I've sent
some mails this week, and I'm in need of your snail-mail address to send
you a package (promised a long long time ago).

Excuse me if you have received my other mails anyway ! That's maybe the
only disadvantage of the electronic mail system : not really knowing
what happens with your postings...

To all CONCH-L readers : my most humble apologies for abusing this way
of contacting someone, but I have a valid excuse : the package for
Eduardo contains...SHELLS !

Best greetings,

Jan Haspeslagh
Belgium