From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:25:02 -0700
Kev,

Thank you.  I have saved your offer and will hit you up again, if this does
happen (I already have hundreds of family descriptions and images we could
begin with).  So let's see what happens.  Of course, I was also gathering
errata for the various shell books and that seems to have died a quiet death
(I still plan on putting out what I did get from about three Conch-L
folks -- thanks).

Tom