Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:28:15 -0600
Please forgive me .I just messed up . I punched delete insted of print on a
letter from Brian Hayes and this caused me to loose his e-mail address. I have
the old address of  [log in to unmask] which does not work. I am doing
a "Guide To The Tunns" and the letter I just punched out was telling me of a
two inch rather thick shelled Tonna from his area of corse this is a very
important piece of information so like a nut I just punch it out.Hope someone
can give me a good e-mail address for him. THANKS Glenn (The NUT )Houston
Texas USA.