Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:47:19 -0600
Someone wrote and said that they too would like to collect Tonna shells and
could I recommend any dealers. The answer is no I can not.Dealers all over the
world have tonnas one day and are without the next. It has taken me six years
to put my collection together.You will find many synonyms and just plane bad
names out there,so after you get threw this you will wait for dealers to come
up with the shell you want. My guide to them should be out this next year.It
will have color pictures of each one and some will show different markings on
the same shell.The bad names will not be in the book and it will show the
synonyms. It should be a great help to dealers and collectors.If you start
collecting now you could have the easy ones done by the time the book comes
out and the book will be a great help for the hard ones.Thanks for your
interest. Glenn Houston Texas USA