From:
Edward Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 10:52:29 -0000
Hi to you all and a Happy New Year/Millennium from a surprisingly sunny
Selsey, Sussex, England.

My wife and I will be embarking in P & O Victoria end of March for a cruise
from  Sydney to Acupulco via Bay of Islands,  Auckland (NZ),  Nuku'Alofa
(Tonga), Apia (Western Samoa), Papeete (Tahiti), Bora Bora and Nuku Hiva
(Marquesas Islands), arriving Acapulco end April. Although we will only be
in these places a brief amount of time has anyone got any advice best
beaches, shelling and places to visit.

Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

Best wishes

Ted & Sue