From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 08:36:55 -0700
Just a quick answer in case anyone who hasn't seen it before is worried
about the pop up window that appears with Paul's messages and apparently
with anyone else who just hits reply to his messages.  It is automatically
generated because of the computer he is using (set up for the Japanese
language) and will not cause any harm, is not a virus, and won't make your
shells break out with Bynes disease.  So not to worry, hit the little "x" in
the top right corner of the pop up and read the mail.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA