From:
Bob Nuelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:09:27 -0500
Here in Florida we have witnessed totality. The lunar surface is reddening
and vanishing slowly on a cloudless night. We have been watching the shadow
creep slowly across earth's twin for nearly an hour now and will be watching
the red lunar surface on and off for the next 78 minutes.

In keeping with the directions of this list I have officially howled at the
red moon. Orlando Florida has greeted the shadow of the dragon with joy and
wonder. We have not sacrificed any animals, nor have we uttered any
protective chants, however the dog chased its tail and generally performed
canine rituals.

Enjoy

Bob