From:
FISCHER WOLFGANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:35:01 +0100
Date sent:              Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:26:39 PST
Send reply to:          Conchologists of America List <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   milan peternel <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Trench molluscs for sale
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Hi,

I'd like to sell some deep water shells.
They are from Kurile Kamchatka trench, collected nearly 3000 (!) meters
deep. Data include coordinates and exact depth. Shells are small sized
(about 6-7 mm), probably undescribed.

For deatails contact me privately ASAP- I need money for my university study
urgently and I'd like to sell the shells quickly.

Best regards, Milan

Hi, here is Wolfgang Fischer from Austria. For how much you want to sell
the shells. How many species you have?

Best regards

Wolfgang Fischer
Wolfgang Fischer
Institut fuer Pflanzenbau u. Pflanzenzuechtung
Universitaet fuer Bodenkultur
Gregor Mendel Str. 33
1180 Wien
AUSTRIA