From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:48:13 -0400
HERE HERE, I agree with the idea if seeing a small (say a line or two) indicating that you are a book seller. Books on shell
are usuallyu harder to find then the shells  themselves . As far as i'm concerned , i never turn down the chance to check-out
a new website. OK, that's all. and thank you everyone for your best wishes and cards and such , mark bethke