From:
Giancarlo Paganelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:07:36 +0200
Dear Andrew,

I have two blue Conus imperialis f. fuscatus from the Madagascar.
When I put them in bleach a few minutes the blue colour didn't faded away.
But...don't use to excess the bleach!

Ciao

Giancarlo

www.geocities.com/coneshells