From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:44:41 -0400
Long before the advent of Man, Bleu Cheese, and waxed paper, the Otter and
the Abalone lived together off the California coast. It's been about 20,000
years or since the end of the last ice age (whichever came first). My
suggestion would be to leave the Otters alone, collect Abs somewhere else,
and develop a taste for peanut butter and jelly.
                Art