Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:04:23 EDT
Links page up. Let us know if you want to exchange links. NEW Bulletin board.
Lots of Specials, New arrivals and Consignment shells posted to Bulletin
board. Please let us know what you think of our efforts. Thanks. Go to
www.shellgems.com

Frank (It snowed two days ago and sent me back to bed) in Massachusetts

Don't forget the Boston Mal Club auction this Tuesday. A gem Voluta bednalli,
121mm is being offered by the club president. Don't miss out. Last year a
Conus gloriamaris went for $24.00.