Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 21:08:56 -1200
Dear Laverne,
    I would like to stand in line for as many large Busycon contraria,
left-handed whelks as you are willing to let me have! I have other
friends waiting in line for them from me! And one at a time works too.
    I would also like horse conchs of ANY size, and lion's paws and
sunray clams, and, and and...
    I have a partial fossilized whale vertabrae, would love a whole one!

    You should definetly get a copy of "Rice's Prices" from
http://www.ofseaandshore.com   It is a compendium of dealer's prices for
available species, invaluable when arranging trades.
    Do you like fossil snails?
    Needless to say, I'll beg for any golden olives or purple mouthed
fighting conchs...

    Keep talking, we'll get a trade together.
    Mariah

--
Mark and Mariah Lawson
http://user.icx.net/~midgard/frntdoor/frntdoor.htm