From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 08:24:05 -0400
Dear Conchlers,

I didn't get again any answer if a few from you got the annual report of the Tiroler Landesmuseum,
so Paul Monfils, Lenny Brown, Bret K Raines, eg. But they have shortened the text, so you
only will find your name. Later at the museums page we would make it better. Also again
at my homepage under the museums collection, if you just viewed. Hope to hear from
you and again with best regards
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37