From:
Jenny Scarboro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 08:59:58 -0500
Well, I had every intention of unsubscribing, then the thread of discussion
took an interesting turn, and I'm still here.  Proof of Conch-L's addictive
powers...

Does anyone have these articles from Tom Rice's "Of Sea and Shore" magazine
on hand?  Or any other materials on same subject area?  Doug Shelton and I
are doing some background research for our Honduras survey.  I need to find
copies of the articles below:

Almasi, S.  "Bay Islands, Honduras,"  OSS 16:4:248
Garcia, E.  "Belize and its Molluscan Fauna," OSS 10:3:183
Eyerdam, W.E.  "Biological Collecting Expedition to Panama," OSS 16:2:105
Edwards, C.E.  "Shelling in Costa Rica,"  OSS 3:2:63
Keegan, B.  "Shelling in Nicaragua," OSS 10:3:143
Stark, J.  "Shelling in Panama," OSS 13:2:57

Anything of reference on Panamanian province (especially Honduras, either
coast) would be very helpful.  Unpublished materials such as personal
checklists, etc, all really beneficial.  We need to establish a baseline to
compare what is found in 1999 to what others have previously observed.

Thanks in advance...  Happy Bubbles!

Jenny Cline
401 S. Twin Creek Dr #9C
Killeen, TX 76543 USA