From:
dawn coughlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 19:43:17 +1000
Hello Mark
I am an Austrailian, I have been collecting off and on for about thirty
years. I am on my third and most important collection to date, as there is
so much more material available, and of cause our wonderful internet has
made contact with other collectors so much faster.
My main love is cypraea then pectons, cones, volutes, srombus- lambis and
cassis in that order.
I have many cypraea and conus for exchange or sale, also have some spares
in the other families.
At this time I am chasing a gem- f++ cyp exusta for exchange or buy plus
any large
colourful pectons. Can anybody help.

Dawn Coughlan