From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 15:36:49 PDT
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
homepage: http://www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum
Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
6020 Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 (-40)
E-mail: not yet again, but in next time

Dear Australian shell friend,

As you mailed to me (Helmut) an e-mail, maybe you have read my
asks on internet for some donation to the museum of Innsbruck.
I will ask you  if you would be able to send me some shells from
your zone, maybe some nice Cypraeas from Austrialia: as
thersites, decipiens, reevei and so on, som common and some rarer
ones., whoch you can spare for the museum in Innsbruck, as donation.
I want to build up the collection and I hope for friends who are willin
to help me.  We will put your name into the annual report of
the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum.
Thank you best in advance and let hear again from you.

sincerly yours Helmut