From:
peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 00:46:42 -0300
Good evening/morning the all.
I've been sorting through my pleurotomaria collection and have been stumped by why they decided to break the family name up
into at least three categories, pleurotomaria, perotrochus and entemnotrochus.... is there an easy explanation as to why this
was instituted and how these families are different. I know there 's  probably a lengthy explanation so if it's easier to
guide me towards a book that would be helpful that to would be most appreciated.......... Thanks in advance ,
 Peta & Mark  Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr.
Suite 4-V
Hollywood Florida