From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 22:57:18 -0400
Nancy,

It's always great when we actually are able to post messages that help
other members (instead of bickering). I'm pleased that my posting gave you
some information that you can use in the future. And by the way, my
shelling weekend was great. I got to spend Saturday with Scott Schubbe,
another Conch-L member (and one heck of a nice guy, too). We hit the flats
off St. Marks and were rewarded with many excellent Lace Murex (Chicoreus
florifer dilectus) and some great Turbo castanea (including a number of
bright red-orange specimens).

Once again, I am always pleased, when possible, to take other Conch-L
members out in the boat for some shelling at several good spots up here in
the panhandle. Divers are also welcome (but no spearfishing, please).

Best regards,
Jim

Jim Miller
Tallahassee, Florida