From:
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 09:16:28 -0600
I was just trying to figure out where to store the age old memory aids from
Jordan, Simon, and Paul (there's a song in there somewhere) when I realized
I don't have to.  Thanks to Amy I can retrieve them from Conch-L archives!!
Thanks guys for the early morning (or mid-day in Simon's case) message and a
huge thanks to Amy for the new system.  Its great.  We can all now have a
bit more patience with the question we have seen five or six times
previously and new comers to the list have a chance of actually digging
through the archives with some success.

Tom E. (a long suffering member of the CRS club (can't remember stuff))