From:
"Maurizio A. PERINI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:26:15 +0200
Friday   June 2, 2000   07:16 PM

Dear Friends,

Many thanks for your kind answers but the Studies on
Olividae that I'm looking for were not published on APEX.
I'm sure because I own all the APEX issues.

Some of those Studies were published on other magazines
such as the N. 1 and 4 on the Indo-Malayan Zoology and
the number 8 on The Veliger.

Thanks the same !!

Maurizio.