From:
David Monsecour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:25:25 +0200
Hello everybody,

Is there someone amongst you who knows who is in charge of the Linnaean
Society of London. My brother and I are going to the Natural History Museum
to check out a few types, but we would also like to visit the Linnaen
Society, as they have even more types we would like to see. However, we do
not have the address of the Society and do not know whom to contact in
order to get access. Your help is very much appreciated.

David Monsecour
Belgium.